Flabby arms are every man/ woman’s bane, especially those of us with desk jobs. You know it’s time to get them toned when people jiggle your arm fat to see how mobile it is!
What’s that? You wish you had a few tips and tricks to get rid of them? Well, here you go! You may or may not need 3-5 pounds and 8-10 pounds dumbbells.
1. Hold the dumbbell in each hand. Now lie with your face up on the floor, and bend your knees while keeping your feet flat. Extend the arms with the dumbbells over head, and perform ab crunches. Lift head, shoulder and back off floor. Hold for a second once the tips of your fingers reach your knees, and go back.
2. Stand with your feet as apart as your shoulders, your arms stretched out and your palms facing the other way. Hold the 3 pound dumbbells in your hands. Without raising your shoulders, move your arms in outward circles. Do 20 reps. Then switch directions.
3. Stand with your knees slightly bent, arms behind your back and legs as apart as your shoulders. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing upward. Lift your arms up behind you, straight, as much as you can, then return them to the sides. Do this about 20 times.
4. You’ll need a ball for this exercise. Lie on a mat on the floor, bend your knees and make sure your feet are flat against the floor. Hold the ball with both hands, just a little over your chest. Toss it in the air with both hands and simultaneously straighten them. Catch the ball and repeat. Do 20 reps.
5. Pick a table or chair in the house. Sit on its edge, spread your legs out in the front, and move your body so that it’s not on the chair any more. Now push your body to the floor and lift it up with your arms.